Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Republican Larry Craig is NOT a Pervert...

His actions were just "misconstrued".

I'd be more convinced if it wasn't for this.

Citing court documents, Roll Call said Craig, 62, pleaded guilty this month to misdemeanor disorderly conduct and paid more than 500 dollars in fines and fees, and had a 10-day jail sentence stayed.


Cause what innocent people who's actions are "minconstrued" normally plead guilty. I know if I'm tapping my foot innocently and a cop thinks I'm asking for sex, I'd CERTAINLY plead guilty to solicitation/lewd conduct. What a load of crap.
So what's his pathetic excuse for pleading guilty?

"I should have had the advice of counsel in resolving this matter. In hindsight, I should not have pled guilty.


Oh please. The guy who helps make the laws is claiming he didn't know to get a lawyer. That is ridiculous. He pled guilty because he solicited sex. And he figured it would stay quiet. Now that everyone's found out...he's gotta pretend he's a victim.

Not buying it.


Michelle Malkin isn't either.
Nor is Tammy

In fact, I can't find any righties defending him...
Go figure

No comments: